Skip to content

Quick Post – Covering “Stuff” When You Move


Just a quick reminder that the Tech Talk was published yesterday. This month Irene is talking Contents Coverage in her article entitled A “Moving” Experience … Just HOW Does an Individual Cover His/Her Stuff When Moving.

I like how she describes the various ways the named peril “vehicles” might occur:

If the moving van hit the curbing, sideswiped another object or the top of the van struck an overhang any resulting damage to the contents in the interior of the moving van would be covered under the “vehicles” peril.

For some reason, this reminds me of those legendary stories about college move-in day in Boston. I didn’t hear of anyone getting their rental van stuck in an underpass on Storrow Drive this year, so hopefully there weren’t any claims!  

The full library of prior Tech Talk articles is available to MAIA members at here.

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: